Photo by Aran Goyoaga, Canelle Et Vanille
Back in January, I shared my list of goals that I had for 2012 - some were biggies and some little things. Four months into the year I thought I'd have a look at where I stand.
- Take a big trip with the whole family.
Booked a week in Cape Cod and 2 nights in Boston for June!
- Develop my food photography and food styling skills.
Slowly working on it. I've been posting a food shot every Friday and I have Plate to Pixel and Food Photography at home to finish reading.
I am also really looking forward to this workshop with Aran in June! See her photo above. She is amazing!
- Work on my swimming and take part in the Bring on the Bay 3km swim
We'll see about this one, I have not been in a pool since September, this is going to be a tough one.
- Try to create my own e-mag (just for myself and my bloggy readers)
- Try 12 new recipes.
Working on it, I've tried at least 3-4, including Sauce Hollandaise!
- Get my hair cut six times.
I've gone every 8 weeks this year! This is huge for me to take the time for myself.
- Have at least two overnight dates away from the kids.
- Re-read two books I loved 12 years ago
- Host a party.
- Construct a raised veggie bed.
- Visit NYC or Chicago in the Spring or Fall
- See Demolition Derby with the kids
- Keep on blogging.
- Wear a dress to work at least six times.
Fail up to now...this will be easier in the summer, right?
- Get at least three pedicures in the summer.
Got one already thanks to the summery temperatures in March.
- Tackle the living room fireplace.
- Have a painting commissioned that includes all family members
- Wear my hair pulled back to work at least six times
- Make a fairy garden for the kids
- Paint all the trim and ceilings in our house.
* pink means completed and italics indicate in progress